These cookies enable us to remember you have used our Services before, preferences you may have indicated, and information you have provided to us to give you a customized experience. For example, this would include ensuring the continuity of your registration process.
Japanese food has been recognized as an intangible cultural heritage of UNESCO.
Japan is a treasure trove of food. Even if you just say ‘Japanese food’, the number of different dishes is almost infinite!
In order to enjoy Japanese food in a fun way, some knowledge and etiquette will be useful!
Please check the following list.
1. Do you know how to use chopsticks?
2. How do you use disposable chopsticks served in Japanese
3. What is an ‘oshibori’ used for?
4. Do you know how to drink Nihonshu (sake)?
5. Do you know the meal greetings?
Were you able to answer these questions easily?
If you weren’t, you may want to read our ebook a little bit more.
1. What is ‘Japanese Cuisine (Washoku) 和食’?
2. How to use chopsticks?
2.1 How to hold chopsticks correctly
2.2 How to use ‘waribashi (disposal chopsticks)’割箸
2.3 Etiquette when you use chopsticks
3. Popular Japanese food in other countries
3.1 Sushi 寿司
3.2 Sashimi 刺身
3.3 Noodles 麺
3.4 Sukiyaki すき焼き
3.5 Japanese hot pot 鍋物
© 2020 J Style Office ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.